Monday, November 21, 2011

~Art Shows~

For the last couple of months or so I've been working hard and making some new pieces-- several quite large-- for this gallery event at Deep Fork Grill in Oklahoma City. It's such a beautiful restaurant with great atmosphere and I feel really lucky that they wanted me to be a part of their space :)

Friday I drove down and hung the paintings-- so they're there on display and looking for new homes (including the girl on the flyer above!) Tomorrow evening they're even hosting a reception for me and the art and I will be there on hand trying not to be bashful!

This is my first gallery event in Oklahoma City! So if you're in the area, come say hi! Then I'll be back in OKC in a couple of weeks to sell all my artsy stuff at Deluxe--- which if you've never gone, is SUCH a fun show! And the week after that I'm taking part in a new Tulsa show (it debuted in spring 2010) called Alliday at the Tulsa Fairgrounds. And then, the weekend after that, its Christmas! Wow! This is a crazy busy season! But I feel so fortunate to get to be part of all these great shows and events. Oklahoma really knows how to go crafty and I'm really proud of that.

So, if you're in the area, hope you'll come see the paintings *live and in person* and come say hello!~

Off to finish some packaging and then resting up for the big day tomorrow :)
~H

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of these shows Heather, and a well-deserved Congratulations on your art showing in Oklahoma City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the art shows! That's so exciting!
    I wish we lived close enough to come.
    Have a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BIG congrats and GOOD LUCK too.....I wish I could hop on a plane and come over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY exciting, Heather!!!! I wish you oodles of success. Can't wait to see photos of your wonderful art hanging on the restaurant walls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I'll get a chance to see your work when my husband and I are in OKC for Christmas. I'll have to let my mom know about Deluxe--I'll bet she'd love to go.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather