Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Artful Blogging

Not long ago I got a very nice email in my inbox. The ladies over at Artful Blogging wanted to include my blog banner in their 'banners we love" section of the magazine! I was so thrilled and excited, because Artful Blogging is such a beautiful and high quality publication. So when I received my copy of the magazine in the mail, I was so excited to find my banner there among the pages!

Blogging is such a curious thing--- its gotten to the point now where I cant imagine how my art would be without it--- without the comradery, friendship, feedback, inspiration and insight that it affords me, painting away by myself in a little house out in Oklahoma. The magazine too is full of amazing eye candy and inspiration, and I hope you get a chance to flip through this issue!

And now, back to painting; always the order of the day! I've almost completed the works I'm doing for a gallery exhibit at Deep Fork in OKC in a couple of months and then it will be on to December shows!

Hope you are well and warm on this chilly day,
~H

12 comments:

  1. Heather Congrats!! Your work is so exeptional~ they were lucky to have you in the magazine~
    hugs to you~
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the magazine feature! You've definitely earned it.

    How exciting about Deep Fork, too. I haven't been there in years (since I haven't lived in OKC since 2004), but it was really lovely the last time I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing Heather!

    You deserve the mention :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what GREAT FUN!!
    It seems quite natural that you be in that magazine ;-D
    Blessings, Hugs and Love, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL DONE you! What a GREAT thrill and well deserved too ~ I LOVE my Audrey Eclectic banner and it defines my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. Artful Blogging is a beautiful magazine and your blog deserves to be in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, How exciting for you and so well deserved. I am going to have to check out that magazine, it looks wonderful. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Audry,
    Thanks for always being such a great pleasure to work with!

    All the best,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It was so fun to see one of my favorite paintings (aka your header) in the magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment is appreciated! Thanks for coming to visit me :) ~Heather